Isaac had found the powdered sugar the other day and decided it would be fun to "make" something. A couple weeks ago I let them play in left over flour - apparently they thought this was ok to use and do again.
Normally I would automatically raise my voice and say "What are you doing?!" But I withheld and decided to make a memory out of the mess. :o)
As soon as I came around the corner, the smile on Quincy's face as she looks up from the pile of sugar she is standing in quickly disappears. She hurriedly steps off and say "Isaac did it." HAH! While I know FULL WELL Isaac instigated the mess, I know she wasn't just going to sit back and let him have all the fun! (photo taken 6/16/08 8:11am)
Normally I would automatically raise my voice and say "What are you doing?!" But I withheld and decided to make a memory out of the mess. :o)
As soon as I came around the corner, the smile on Quincy's face as she looks up from the pile of sugar she is standing in quickly disappears. She hurriedly steps off and say "Isaac did it." HAH! While I know FULL WELL Isaac instigated the mess, I know she wasn't just going to sit back and let him have all the fun! (photo taken 6/16/08 8:11am)
No comments:
Post a Comment