Quincy is definitely taking after her Auntie Kate (much to Jason's dismay). She LOVES to dance!! Some might not call Quincy's moves dancing, but her Auntie Kate sure loves them and takes inspiration from her "natural beauty."
"Quincy's First Solo" was actually taken at a different performance that Kate was in. It was Quincy's first time being at any performance like that. The whole time she wanted to go dance with all the dancers on the stage (not a real stage as we commonly know, more of a giant floor space in from of rows of chairs). I tried to contain her and let her just dance a little bit near our chairs. Finally, during intermission she was able to let it all out (as you can see from the video). I was totally unprepared for her dance, but was able to capture parts of it in 30 second intervals with my cell phone video recorder (thus the crappy quality). There was music playing during the intermission that she was dancing to, but not the same music Jason later added when putting all the footage together. The audience was SO impressed! They clapped and cheered every time she'd do something cute or hold a pose. This girl definitely has natural talent and I'm glad that she has her Auntie Kate, Nana, and the rest of her family to look up to for support. I'm sure she'll be an amazing dancer too some day.
(Kate's performance was taken on my still camera, but I promise it's at LEAST 5% better with sound!)
(Photo/Video of Kate taken 6/21/08)
1 comment:
Oh, yes, I see. Kate IS the dancer!
Post a Comment