Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

There are moments sometimes, when I look over at you, and feel a sudden rush of love. Those moments remind me why I married you, how amazing you are, and how my life just makes more sense with you in it.

I love you! For all the things you do, for everything you give as a husband and father.

I love you! Happy Birthday!


Lael May, Randy Jones....................................................Tom & Jennette Worton

Randy (again), Nick & Jen Simon.............................Shauntel and Jason (DUH!)

This is the group that ended up at Claim Jumper , we had lots of fun and lots of laughs! Thanks guys!

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

anyway..shauntel, i am SO sorry we didn't make it last night. our babysitter got stuck in traffic and didn't get to our house till 6:45pm! i feel terrible..we really wanted to come. paul says there must be some kind of jinx between us that we can't get together. but it looks like you had a nice time. happy (belated) birthday, jason!! sorry, again!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Sorry I couldn't make it. It was Matts birthday as well, and I'm alone at night so I had no one home to watch the girls. Looks like you had a great time.

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

We had a great time. :) Your blog background is ADORABLE!!!! I enjoyed reading your sweet comments to Jason for his Birthday Post. :) You're a good wife!