Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Apparently I do Need to say more...

I'm not very far along, as of today I'm 7 weeks & 2 days along - only 179 more days to go. That makes the baby due sometime in May. I have my first OB appointment next Tuesday, so we'll get a more precise due date then - which I'll let everyone know. Obviously we don't know what we are having yet, but I think I'm hoping for a girl. Isaac has been such a handful that the peacefulness of a girl would be a pleasant welcome.

We weren't going to to announce yet, but I decided not to wait. Jason is probably not so thrilled that I'm telling everyone so soon, but hey! I'm the one that has to pretend to be feeling alright and hide any signs of being pregnant. It has not been that easy this time around, I feel nauseous and tired all the time, which NEVER happened with Quincy or Isaac. (So if you come over to my house and it is a freakin' pig sty, please do not judge me!) :o)

4 comments:

tahnilee said...

Congratulations!!! I understand exactly how you feel!! I am so sick right now. I am almost through the first trimester though so hopefully that will help. I was telling Brian the same thing, that it's too hard to pretend that you feel well when people don't know yet. So that's why we spilled the beans too. I hope you start feeling better soon.

aubreyannie said...

congratulations again! i hope your appointment goes well this week.

Tina said...

Congratulations!!! Exciting times!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Oh, shoot. So it's true that not every pregnancy is the same. :( I'm sorry. But, congratulations! I hope you get a girl too :) Especially if she's as beautiful and sweet as Quincy.