Caution: this may be the world's longest post!
So I've been procrastinating a few blogs. Either because I didn't know what to say about it, or because there was TOO much to say about it. I'll try and keep it short and to the point now.
Berry Pickin' (7/8/08)

Isaac took this photo of me picking strawberries in my M-I-L's garden! Isaac was my little "helper" he loved the raspberries - eating them mostly.

SO many strawberries! First attempt at making freezer jam - it turned out great!
Isaac took this photo of me picking strawberries in my M-I-L's garden! Isaac was my little "helper" he loved the raspberries - eating them mostly.
SO many strawberries! First attempt at making freezer jam - it turned out great!
1st Camping of 2008 @ Ensign Ranch (7/12/08)
I took this picture of the two of them while we were setting up camp - precious!
Making my not-so-favorite camping treat, Smores with our ghetto campfire. When we arrived at Ensign Ranch, they said that there was a burn ban that just went into effect! Are you kidding me?! What the heck were we supposed to cook our food on or with then?? The BEST part of camping is the campfire! They had a propane grill we rented and so we made our own little ghetto campfire - for the ambiance. The next morning was REALLY cold (as you can see from the layers Isaac and I had on).
The kids LOVED riding on the horses! A 15 minutes parent led ride for like $3!
Then time for the Slip 'N' Slide!!! We spent like 3 hours here - it was so much fun!
Newcastle Park (7/24/08)
Madeline, Izzy, Taylor, & Quincy
Oh, to be a kid again and not care at all that you are getting sand in unmentionable places.
Mt Si Cottages Block Party! (7/26/08)
*Hosted my Muwah!*
It was fun getting to know a few of the neighbors. Thank you Lynnette & Bill, Rose & Mike,
Irene & Bob, Doris, Sandy, Paige & Jared, Maria & Ron and your families for attending!
3 comments:
wow, you guys have been busy! i loved that you hosted a block party in your neighborhood..it totally makes me jealous! and we didn't even once get to newcastle beach park..that place is so fun!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun without us! I love the slip and slide. I don't know if I told you yet that I am having another girl? I'm excited. I need to call you and catch up.
Love ya
I love the pictures of your Ensign Ranch camp-out and the videos of the slip'n slide! The picture of you and Isaac all bundled up is super cute! :) That does stink about no camp fire, but your "ghetto" one was cool :)
Post a Comment