Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

1. I eat 2 Eggo waffles just about every single morning. Toasted with lots of butter and just enough Mrs. Butterworth's syrup to cover the tops waffle - it's a science!

2. When I'm pregnant (which happens to be now) the only thing(s) I ever crave are fresh crispy things like: watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce/salad; and fruit smoothies (i.e. Jamba Juice).

3. I am the youngest of 11 children (probably no suprise) and I really enjoy it. We all get along and are on speaking terms, which seems like a miracle with as many people are invovled. I love knowing that we will be together forever as a family.

4. I struggle with depression, just about every day. I have extremely high expectations for life and everyone involved, I also have little to no paitents, which I'm sure all play into the depression.

5. My favorite food is Indian/Thai Cuisine. I love spicey food - both spicey hot and foods that are full of spices. If I go to a Mexican restaraunt, I will order Pollo Azado 99% of the time.

6. I LOVE the fall!! I love the changing colors of the leaves, the cold crisp mornings, decorating for the seasons, baking goodies and treats, the warmth and ambiance of candles/fire, the many different scents, pumpkins, Thanksgiving feasts, not worring about being modest (since everyone's wearing sweaters and turtlenecks), snuggling up in blankets, hot cocoa, etc, etc, etc! (FYI - I don't really care for snow - it's TOO cold.)

7. I really enjoy cooking for other people. I revel in their compliments and company, however, I'm not much for "presentation" - fancy plates, fancy plating, etc. Just good food and good friends - what could be better?!

Tag, you're it!
Jen Simon
Christy Palmer
Shinae Furgeson
Sharese Mohlman
Aubrey Peterson
Debbie Puckett
Paige Weed

3 comments:

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Just reading your description of FALL gave me goose bumps! I love it too, and you did it justice with your compliments. :)
Okay, how have we not gone out for Thai or Indian food together yet? Let's make plans!

aubreyannie said...

mmm, eggo waffles sound delish. i used to eat those during college EVERY day. just like that, smothered in butter with mrs buttersworth.

Bluebird & Company said...

That's funny...I eat eggo waffles just about every morning too! It must be the pregnancy thing. ;)
By the way, how are you feeling?