Friday, November 7, 2008

Before & After...

BEFORE:
Yikes!

AFTER:
Hairstylist job.

My attempt at styling my hair. (Thanks Debbie for the round brush, it worked great!)

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

the new do looks good! very cute.

Tina said...

So Cute! I bet it feels pretty good!

Anonymous said...

Your new cut is so cute Shauntel. I love it!

Christy said...

Your new cut is so cute Shauntel. I love it!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

I think the pic of your attempt at styling it is even better than the stylists job. I am glad the brush worked. Way cute!! :0)

aubreyannie said...

pretty! i love it! where do you go to get your hair cut?

Rachel said...

very cute! i like how you said "yikes" as if your hair in that picture was very scary!

Shinae said...

Cute Cute!!! How are you feeling?

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

I am a huge fan of layers! Everyone looks better when their hair has a shape - on purpose! You look great! Keep it up :) Have fun at the wedding!

Mohlman Family said...

Cute hair! We miss you guys, the other night we were trying to think of someone we could invite over last minute to share some dessert and we couldn't think of anyone. We wished you guys were closer so we could have invited you over. We need to come visit you. Maybe after your baby is born!