What a beautiful Christmas tree! I wrote one too! That's nice you have help when it comes to decorating it! I can't wait till Calvin's big enough to help! Christmas is such a wonderful holiday!
Cute cute cute! It's been too long since we've done something together. Let's plan something fun for after Christmas :) I didn't even see your tree in real life! Thanks for the warning about the hurricane! Take care!!!
3 comments:
They still look great! I love the colors of your walls in your house :)
What a beautiful Christmas tree! I wrote one too! That's nice you have help when it comes to decorating it! I can't wait till Calvin's big enough to help! Christmas is such a wonderful holiday!
Cute cute cute! It's been too long since we've done something together. Let's plan something fun for after Christmas :) I didn't even see your tree in real life! Thanks for the warning about the hurricane! Take care!!!
Post a Comment