I love it! This is so true! Even though I live the life, I still don't understand why it takes 45 minutes to do what takes others only 15 minutes to do. For someone who loves to be efficient - this fact of life drives me crazy!
it's one of those things that is just not understood until you experience it. I took my kids to school today and we were ready early so I let them play a little, because it only takes at the most 2 minutes to get 4 ready kids to the car right?! Wrong!! It took us a little less than 10. Aaarrrggghhh!! They were almost late. Hopefully lesson learned but I am sure it will be repeated......many times. :0)
That was awesome!!! This lady has a way with words :-) I'm sure I'll feel that way when I have another child. One four-year-old doesn't compare to a 15 month old who gets into everything,can't do anything for themself, and wears diapers, for example.
4 comments:
I do, I don't know what the rest of you do...but I LOVE my bonbons and soaps...
(in my dreams...lol)
Sarah
I love it! This is so true! Even though I live the life, I still don't understand why it takes 45 minutes to do what takes others only 15 minutes to do. For someone who loves to be efficient - this fact of life drives me crazy!
it's one of those things that is just not understood until you experience it. I took my kids to school today and we were ready early so I let them play a little, because it only takes at the most 2 minutes to get 4 ready kids to the car right?! Wrong!! It took us a little less than 10. Aaarrrggghhh!! They were almost late. Hopefully lesson learned but I am sure it will be repeated......many times. :0)
That was awesome!!! This lady has a way with words :-)
I'm sure I'll feel that way when I have another child. One four-year-old doesn't compare to a 15 month old who gets into everything,can't do anything for themself, and wears diapers, for example.
Post a Comment