When we arrived at the docks, a man was pulling up something he caught - it was a baby Octopus! (I tried to get a picture, but he quickly put it in his bucket.) The kids thought it was really cool.
I'm glad you posted this. It's probably been ten years since I used to take my kids to Dash Point and I was afraid it wouldn't be a safe and fun park anymore. I want to go! Me and other Federal Way mom friends used to spend a summer day down there, with pails, shovels and snacks, pulling back our towels as the tide came in. I'm going to go again this summer.
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted this. It's probably been ten years since I used to take my kids to Dash Point and I was afraid it wouldn't be a safe and fun park anymore.
I want to go!
Me and other Federal Way mom friends used to spend a summer day down there, with pails, shovels and snacks, pulling back our towels as the tide came in. I'm going to go again this summer.
What a great beach! Is that actually on the ocean? I've never heard of it, but we are looking for a good ocean beach to go to at the end of May!
Post a Comment