Sunday, May 3, 2009

7 Years!

Can you believe it?! I can't.

Jason and I have made it 7 years as of today! It seems like just last May (or maybe the May before) we got married.
2002

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

There have been ups and downs, but I've heard that after 7 years, things are smooth sailing - or at least that the hardest years are over.
7 year Stats:
*3 kids (almost)
*7th home
*1st house
*no pets
What a couple of goof balls!

6 comments:

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's a big accomplishment!

Lynnae said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Cute, cute pictures! I just realized that I have never seen you not pregnant! You're cute then too! (o:

Deidra Mae said...

I love you!! How fun :) Loved the pics!!

Jen Simon said...

Congratulations guys. There are highs and lows, and quite a lot of mediums during seven years. I admire your commitment and loyalty and hard work. I'm so glad we've been able to keep up our friendship, which has the same anniversary as your wedding day :-) Love ya! ~Jen

Jen Simon said...

Congratulations guys. There are highs and lows, and quite a lot of mediums during seven years. I admire your commitment and loyalty and hard work. I'm so glad we've been able to keep up our friendship, which has the same anniversary as your wedding day :-) Love ya! ~Jen