Monday, May 18, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Finally we had our baby Friday 5/15/2009!! And Finally I get a minute to post a few pictures and try to finish the LONG birthing story.
Abigail Jane Hart
9lbs 21"


12 comments:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

are you still typing the LONG birthing story? cause i don't see it. she is so cute! your blog didn't come up on my blogroll as updated. weird!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! Congratulations!!!

Sarah

RCL said...

Nice Work.
--Rich Lopez

Bluebird & Company said...

Awesome! Congratulations and welcome Abby! She is so cute! We have anxiously been waiting for pictures and wondering when she would get here :)

We sure miss you guys......

Mohlman Family said...

I'm so glad she is finally here! How are the kids doing with her?

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

She is so beautiful!! Great job, you two!

Christy said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations!!!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

still waiting for that LONG birth story. Come on Shauntel, it's not like you have anything better to do! :0)

Deirdre Cross said...

She's beautiful, Shauntel! Congratulations to the whole family. I've been checking your blog because I wondered how much longer you had to go. :)

We can't wait to meet the newest little playtester!

Best wishes,
Deirdre and the gang at FPC

Tina said...

Congratulations! I'm sure she was well worth the wait!

Lynnae said...

Yeah! She was so cute at church today. Really I can't believe you brought her so soon. But I'm glad you did!

Shinae said...

SO happy for you guys! Congrats! How did you even manage to stay calm Shauntel? I would have freaked out!