Shauntel: Hey I was thinking that since we don't really have any money [for Quincy's Birthday this year], we could always get a free kitten from Malaina??? ;o) She would really like that.
Jason: Uhhhh…… Tell you what. If they have a white kitten with brown/black spots (like a cow) we can get one, and only if we name her Squishy (I had a kitten when I was 7 that looked like a cow and my mom ran over it with her car, hence Squishy). But it will need to get brushed EVERY DAY and bathed (yes bathed) once a week, and I will not be the one doing it, AND it will be an inside cat.
Although, a kitten isn't a good idea if we're trying to sell our house.
Shauntel: I'll be laughing for days about this! I'm still laughing/crying - you're funny! I love you!!
Shauntel: Is this the cat you are referring to?

Jason: No, the cat in the photo is a calico cat, not a cow cat (mostly white with brown & black blotches).
Shauntel: I think you're making this stuff up! To make it impossible to get a cat.
Jason: I’m not making this up!!!!! My mom (or dad, I can’t remember) ran over my kitten when I was 7 years old. AND the cat was all white with brown AND black spots JUST LIKE A COW!!!
I’ll agree that I’m making it difficult to get a cat, but the story is true.
5 comments:
Hah! That's funny. I'm not really a cat fan. So it's extra funny.
And do you REALLY have to name him Squishy? Yikes. That's just asking for trouble.
LOL!! Did you check with his mom? NO wonder he has issues! Just take her somewhere fun and free for her b-day and get a few things at the dollar store, or Target's dollar section. You can come swim here if you want. :0)
Yes, we did have a kitten that was mostly white with black and orange splashes that I ran over with a car but we never had a name for it! One of our cats had kittens and the one Jason was reffering to we were going to keep. We were living in Spokane at the time in the White split level so he probably was 7. The cat he is holding in the picture was the Mom cat!
LOOOOOOVE it! That was fun to read :-) You guys are awesome! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment