I've always viewed "blogging" as a trendy hobby for moms who have nothing better to do than sit around watching soaps and eating BonBons all day. I'm sure I've just been jealous of that lifestyle: only having to care for the children and to decide what food to prepare for the next meal.
Anyway, I have finally decided to start my own blog - "Snippets of Shauntel" - I'm hoping it will bring out my more fun/creative side. I'm not sure if it will be of any interest to those who may come across it, but I think it will be the avenue I've been looking for in recording my thoughts, emotions, and journeys - you know, snippets of me! I hope I will utilize this space and make it entertaining for all who read (including myself).
Enjoy "Snippets of Shauntel!"
2 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to read your thoughts and stories - and don't forget to post pictures! I only read blogs with pictures! I guess that means I'm a blog snob. I heard you had a crazy experience down in UT with Isaac's head-splitting incident. How's everyone doing?
Looks good Shauntel! I am excited to read about and see photos of you and your family.
love, Boston
Post a Comment