Monday, January 12, 2009

November 17th


One of my bestest friends got married to the love of her life on November 17, 2008. I finally got to see just a few of the millions of pictures that were taken. I think I look beautiful in this picture (Jason probably thinks it's too much) and felt FABULOUS all dolled up. ;o)

8 comments:

Bluebird & Company said...

You look fabulous Shauntel!

Christy said...

You look gorgeous!

the Lola Letters said...

What a great pic! You look beautiful! (and so does the bride!)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

What does Jason know?! I think you look really great! And if you felt fabulous, that is all that matters, really. Was the trip totally fun? I am so jealous! Did you ever find someone to watch Q for you company trip?

aubreyannie said...

you look SO pretty!

Jason said...

Yup, too much. I'm a simple guy who likes certain things, like hair, to be on the simple side. My spaghetti sauce, however, needs to be more on the 'BAAMMM' side of the spectrum.

Shauntel said...

I guess I should feel lucky that my husband doesn't require high maintenance. :o)

O'Pa & Nana had a Farm said...

I think you look gorgeous either way and on the inside too!