I love these things! I purchased one called a moby wrap. Then I went to the fabric store and bought about 6 yards of fabric for about $1 a yard and got two out of it. Manufactured ones are so expensive! Of course you have to have the right kind of fabric, but I use it a lot! And I don't have a baby anymore. I use it for the little one I watch on Thursdays!
2 comments:
I love these things! I purchased one called a moby wrap. Then I went to the fabric store and bought about 6 yards of fabric for about $1 a yard and got two out of it. Manufactured ones are so expensive! Of course you have to have the right kind of fabric, but I use it a lot! And I don't have a baby anymore. I use it for the little one I watch on Thursdays!
I had a moby as well- really liked it, but it was terrible for Chris' back, so we ended up with a back-supporting bjorn.
Thnaks for your comment- I did a little bit with scraps on the back, and I'll post pitures if I survive the next two days!
Post a Comment