Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Witching Hour

I hate the 4 o'clock hour for the following reasons:
  • I start dinner
  • The kids are tired
  • The kids want to snuggle and have "Mommy Time"
  • The kids are hungry
  • The kids constantly asking for food every 5 minutes
  • The kids want to help make dinner, which slows the process
  • etc., etc., etc.
I hope I don't sound like I don't enjoy any of the above things - I do - it's just that all of that mixed together by myself makes me grumpy.

I'm sure you can relate.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It's about 5:00 o'clock for me, but it's the exact same thing. "The Witching Hour" describes it perfectly!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Add to that homework and chaos from kids getting home from school and an almost 2 year old waking from a nap and every other tuesday getting the kids off to Activity Days and you have my "Witching Hour". Good times, good times!!
:0)