Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Update

I was just looking around on my blog and saw that I have 91 days left in my pregnancy (which makes me 27 weeks along). I noticed that the picture of the baby representing "Abigail" is just floating around in the "womb" and thought how this did NOT seem to depict the actual "Abigail". She seems to be slowly running out of room (which I know all babies do), kicking and punching my innards all the time. (FYI: Having the flu when pregnant isn't the funnest experience - been there, do NOT want to go there again, thank you.)

2 comments:

aubreyannie said...

i'm sorry you had the flu!!

and oh my goodness. talk about punching the innerds. when i went to see loren on wednesday, she felt around and told me that my little girl is horizontal inside of me and told me where her head and feet, etc are. so now i TOTALLY understand why i feel like she is trying to tear me in half when she's only stretching out. yowzers. it hurts sometimes.

Kasey said...

Thanks for stopping by. Where do you get your vitamins? Those sound good.