People keep asking me how I'm / the baby / the pregnancy is doing. I usually put on a smile and say "Oh, it's going fine." But you know, the truth is I used to love being pregnant, but it's not so much fun when you have other children to care for (see
previous post). The baby seems to be doing well, which is most important. I've always said that it's easier to take care of the baby while it's in the womb, but I'm starting to think that it might be a
little bit easier if I could actually put this baby DOWN once in a while - instead of carry it around 24/7. ;o)
P.S. Here's a quick snapshot I took of myself for your enjoyment. ;o)
2 comments:
i totally know what you're talking about. if you could be sequestered (is that the right word) while pregnant then it would be easier! Or better yet if the husbands would do all the work while you are growing a baby! :0)
Good point - at least babies lay down. Fetuses sit on your organs.
Post a Comment