Monday, June 22, 2009

My How They Grow...FAST!

As Abby is now smiling more we took some pictures yesterday trying to capture her beautifully sweet spirit (which never works) and I started looking at pictures of since she was first born.

5/15/2009

5/16/2009

5/23/2009 - 1 Week old
(p.s. the shirt says 50% mommy, 50% daddy - not 60% mommy.)
(Look at al that hair!)

5/24/2009

6/14/2009 - 4 Weeks old
(She's really balding now.)

6/21/2009 - 5 Weeks old

WOW, how she has grown and changed so much already in the last 5 weeks!!

5 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Has it really been that long! Man, that went really fast!

Christy said...

Oh, she is so pretty! I think we need to visit so I can hold her. Which reminds me, we will be there for her blessing and I haven't emailed you yet. Sorry!

Mohlman Family said...

Where did all that hair go! Does she still have some in the back?

Shauntel said...

Yes, she still has her mullet. I'm thinking about cutting it off though.

Shinae said...

She's so adorable Shauntel! Good job guys! :)