Monday, June 22, 2009

Abigail's in LoVe

Abby sure loves her new musical mobile. Every time I lay her down under her mobile and wind it up, she gets a big smile on her face, gets excited, and starts to coo. She loves to follow the bright blue elephant and you can see her eyes catch a new animal every time they come around - it's very cute. But then every time it stops, she gets very very upset and starts to throw a fit until it is wound up again!



...I only wish I purchased a battery operated one now.

3 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That is so cute! Looks like she's quickly becoming a mobile addict! I think they have programs for that...Mobiles annonymous?

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Why is my blog roll not showing any updates for your blog? It said yours was updated a month ago. I am glad I checked "just to be sure"! She is getting so big, and at least you have something she likes and calms her down.

Shinae said...

I can tell our girls are related. :)