Monday, July 6, 2009

Abby's Blessing


Abby's Name is officially recorded as "Abigail Jane Hart." (no difference)

Hanging out waiting for us to go to church, such a good girl!

Look at that BEAUTIFUL dress my mother made for Abby! I love it!

I am very grateful that my brother Steve and his family made the special trip for the blessing!!

I'm also very grateful that my sisters and their families were there too! (Sorry Malaina you're not in the pic.)

3 comments:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

So I get the feeling that Steve's trip is more appreciated than mine or Leticia's....you do realize that we all live in the same area, right?! :0) Glad we could make it. It was fun!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

What a gorgeous blessing dress your mom made! That's awesome! We haven't done anything together for a while. I miss ya!

aubreyannie said...

beautiful! congratulations, abby!