Sunday, July 12, 2009

Slippin' & Slidin'


If you've never been to the Ensign Ranch's Slip-n-Slide, you're totally missin' out!


Quincy talking her Auntie Kate's ear off on the way there.


Silly little Isaac.


Mom & Kids


Dad & Kids

Abby stayed here the whole time - she wasn't a big fan of the heat.


Jason and Isaac makin a splash!


Go Auntie Kate


Making a train.


Quincy and Auntie Kate taking a rest in our makeshift shade.


Totally fun! Worth the drive! We always have a blast!

FYI: $3.50 per person or $10 per car for immediate family - that's the charge for "Day Use," granting you access to the whole ranch! There's also canoeing, horseback riding, rope swings, a river to float down, etc.

P.S. There is no sound for the videos because they were taken on my still camera, not my video camera - dumb I know.

3 comments:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

so fun! we gotta go sometime too.

the Lola Letters said...

This looks like so much fun! I can't believe your babies are so big! Quincy sounds like me when I was little - okay and big too - I still talk the occaisional ear off from time to time!

aubreyannie said...

i love ensign ranch's slipnslide! we go every year!