Amidst the many photos on my camera I found these taken by my son (I'm assuming) who loves anything he's not supposed to be playing with (i.e. the camera) and seeing himself in the screen of the camera.
One of those looks like he is posing. Kids are funny. Just keep reminding yourself that when they get into stuff. I bet it was kind of a fun surprise though.
It's been a while, okay all summer, since I've been blogging. I loved catching up today. Love the silly pics of Isaac and the conversation about they kitten, and all the pics of sweet Abby. Oh, and next year I am definitely taking a trip to the slip n' slide and Ensign Ranch--so fun!
3 comments:
One of those looks like he is posing. Kids are funny. Just keep reminding yourself that when they get into stuff. I bet it was kind of a fun surprise though.
That's my grandson, you gotta love him and I do, LOTS!
It's been a while, okay all summer, since I've been blogging. I loved catching up today. Love the silly pics of Isaac and the conversation about they kitten, and all the pics of sweet Abby. Oh, and next year I am definitely taking a trip to the slip n' slide and Ensign Ranch--so fun!
Post a Comment