
I know it's been over a month and a half since I've last posted anything - and man are things piling up! I've been dealing with a lot of stuff the last little while (i.e. new baby, new life with new baby, depression, Quincy starting school, etc.). I know it's boring and maybe a little disappointing when you come here to see the latest and greatest of the Hart family, but hang in there, I'll be back at it again...some day.
6 comments:
no worries, we know you'll be back soon!
Wow is Quincy really old enough to be in school now! Hey I think I've been just as bad as you at blogging so no worries. But I would love to see some pictures of Abby, I'm sure she has changed so much since we saw you guys last.
Luv Ya
i guess i can wait a little longer. ;)
oh man, i've totally been strugglint with depression with my third. i didn't know it would be this bad and really look forward to the day that i feel back to normal. i guess i'm saying..i can relate and totally understand!! hang in there!
Shauntel, hang in there sweetie! I totally understand depression. I've been on medication since right before I delivered so that it wouldn't be that bad this time around. I had TERRIBLE postpartum depression with Abby. Hope you're feeling better and hanging in there. :) You can always email if you need to talk. Love ya!
Just remember, not only do we get a kick out of the cute things you share on here, but it's healthy for YOU to look for those cute and funny things to post. :-) love ya!
Post a Comment